courtesy of Dical House
This coconut flour flatbread is so easy to make and requires very few ingredients! This recipe is paleo, gluten free, grain free, dairy free and nut free.
- 1 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp unrefined sea salt
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1–2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- olive oil and extra sea salt for garnish
- Preheat oven to 200 deg. C
- Gently heat up coconut milk and butter in a small sauce pan until very warm but not boiling
- Combine sifted coconut flour, salt and crushed garlic in a large bowl. Pour coconut/butter mixture on top. Mix until thoroughly combined. Allow to sit for a couple of minutes to cool and for coconut flour to absorb.
- Add beaten egg and mix again until full combined.
- Pour mixture into dish or on oven dish covered with parchment paper. Using a spatula, evenly spread mixture until it is about 1/4 inch thick. Sprinkle on rosemary.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes, depending on how crispy you like it. Garnish with olive oil and sea salt. Enjoy 🙂
Special thanks to Dical House for inspiring us to make and share this recipe.
Dical House – Hop over to their website or visit them at Dical House, Triq San Anton Abbati, Mosta, Malta.
Call them on (+356) 2142 4601 or drop them a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Think this article is helpful? Share it with your friends!