Rice Salad Vegetarian
Healthy, tasty Vegetarian Rice Salad. You can serve this salad as a side dish or as a main meal.
- 1 cup Basmati rice
- 1 1/4 cup cold water
- 3 tbsp Basil, Fresh
3/4 cup Cherry or plum tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp mixed dried herbs of your choice
- 1 Red onion
8 Sundried tomatoes
- 1 Sweet Pepper
- 1 small tin of sweet corn
1/2 cup black olives
- 4 tablespoons Pine Nuts
- 150g Goat or Feta cheese
- 5 tablespoons Olive oil
- ½ lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon mixed dried herbs of your choice
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- Cook rice before to give time for it to cool off.
- In the meantime chop the pepper, onion, and sundried tomatoes
- Make the dressing by mixing all the Dressing ingredients together
- Put cooked rice in a mixing bowl and add all the chopped rice salad ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over and mix it all together.
- Transfer to a bowl and place in the fridge to help it cool down quicker.
- Crumble the cheese and arrange over the rice before serving.
Posted on August 20 2022